We love to travel, we love books and movies. Covid pandemic showed us how quickly new circumstances/government mandates can limit our ability to do things we love. We believe that this app will give us all many more options.
So we created a tool that connects tour creators with an infinite number of potential end users who can take tours whenever they want.
With this app you will get a chance to see places visited by your favorite book or movie character, athlete or your music idol. You will find great places to visit both in major cities and small towns.
Download this free app and choose the tour based on your location, interests or available time. In-app purchases will allow us to pay commissions to tour creators.
– Our interactive map will take you through the entire tour showing you how much time it will take to complete it.
– You can also listen to the guide.
– Enjoy our tours even more with gamification. You can win rewards by completing tasks.
Make comments, add your own pictures.
Do you know your neighbourhood better than anybody else? Do you want to share your knowledge about your favorite TV show? Create a tour and let others enjoy it.
Let others enjoy the knowledge you possess. Create an account on StoryPlanetGo.com, create a tour and we will take care of the rest.
Love for books, games and travel inspired creation of Story Planet. Our startup was incubated at Bialostocki Park Naukowo-Techniczny in January of 2021 by a group of proessionals with expertise in e-commerce, mobile games and publishing.
– from 2006-2009 member of Empik’s Board of Directors, 2010 – director of doz.pl He gained experience in tourism at eTravel (B2C e-commerce). Author of the book E-vangelists-how the Polish Internet was born. Expert in gamification, Gamification Europe UK 2017 award. He implemented gamification solutions for Allegro (Allegro locally), Orbico, PZU, LINK4, TVN, Quandoo, among others. He created one of the first pro-health mobile applications under the brand Fobeli.
– Doctor of Polish philology, expert in publishing policy and bookselling, expert of the Ministry of Culture. She teaches editing at Cardinal S. Wyszynski University in Warsaw, and has been in management positions in the publishing industry for more than 10 years.
– has been implementing projects in the entertainment, bookstore, ecommerce, including international and R&D for more than 15 years. Awarded the 2019 Eagle of Innovation for the implementation of R&D results, founder of the companies Book Post, For Books, Literacka Sp. z o.o.
Our goal is not only to create and popularize a mobile application in which every tourist, regardless of the time of day or destination, will find attractive tours created by professionals. Story Planet Go is also an innovative tool for tour guides and other individuals looking to monetize from their expertise in the travel industry. From the beginning of 2022, our team, made up of specialists in data science, machine learning and IT, has been creating and developing software to automatically generate touristic trails based on literary and fictional works, using artificial intelligence algorithms. The software, together with the author’s database of trails, enables authors of tours (including guides, blog authors, B2B clients) automatic creation of thematic routes for sightseeing along with descriptions of places and tourist attractions.